Unlock your brand’s innate advantage.
- Maybe you’re resisting sharing your genius by creating new content, developing new products, writing your book, pitching yourself to speak, or otherwise playing a bigger game… because you don’t like how your brand represents you.
- Or you feel slight twinges of jealousy when everyone else online seems so… certain. And put together.
- You look at your website and social media accounts and you KNOW that they aren’t representing your personality and purpose like they could.
- You just aren’t sure how to package up your numerous skills and talents into a commodity that people understand and value.
Ready to scale your brilliance?
We need you to feel confident about being your best self. We need your brilliance. Let’s create a brand strategy that will bring out your genius.
I help amazing entrepreneurs get clear on their identity and brands to attract their best clients
Coaches / Consultants / Creatives / Entrepreneurs / Influencers / CEOs / Course Creators
People & brands who are changing the world with what they know.
Listen to previous clients talk about our work together…
What You Get
Before you can show up in the market with confidence, consistency, and clarity – you need to get crystal clear on who you are.
- Archetype: decide how you are embodying your primary and secondary archetypes in your life and business
- Energy Mechanics: our results will never outpace your energy. We’ll audit and design your Energy Ecosystem to serve you better.
- Subconscious Calibration: the stories that we tell ourselves dictate our success. We’ll make sure all of your stories are serving you well.
Brand Messaging & Strategy
The words you use have a major influence influence on people’s perception of your brand. We spend time to make sure they are thoughtful, aligned, and distinctive. In your SourceBook, we’ll detail:
- High-leverage words: specific words and phrases that make your brand’s message memorable
- Stories: specific story types work best for different brands. We’ll identify which are the most powerful for you.
- Content themes: wondering what to write in your blog or post on social? We’ll define the themes that create powerful clarity & value for your brand.
Brand Source Book
The Brand SourceBook is the culmination of everything we discover through our deep work together. It includes: your brand’s personality, position in the market, voice/tone guidelines, content themes, stories, word bank, cultural context, visual standards, and a lot more. It is the essential resource to delegate brand work to your team, to stay consistent, and to feeling clear & confident about what your brand stands for.
Curious? Let’s Schedule a Call.
4-Week full brand strategy: $6K
(1-day intensives and/or payment plans are also available.)
It was a pleasure and so much fun working with Kaye. When starting a new business there are so many details to think about. It was so nice to put this major part of my to-do list in someone else’s hands. And I feel really great with the results. She saved me so much time and frustration, and gave me more clarity. It was exactly what I was looking for and more.
Behind the Brand
Hi! I’m Kaye Putnam, a psychology-driven brand strategist. I’ve been fascinated with the magic of business my whole adult life. I started my first successful business at 16. My degree is in Marketing and Psychology. And now, 15+ years of working with businesses later, I’m honored to help entrepreneurs like you create unforgettable brands.
My greatest talent is the ability to draw out a truly important message from a million ‘good’ ideas to create something remarkable. In past roles, agency clients invested in high 5-figure contracts to work with us. Now, I’m more passionate about helping people like me – entrepreneurs and small business owners – transform their dream business into a reality.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
I wish I could afford this, but not yet. What else do you have for me?
How much time do I need to allocate to our project?
We’ll meet weekly throughout our 8 weeks together. In between, I may ask you to gather information, give feedback, or answer questions.
When can we start?
This varies! Typically, I am booked out about 30 days in advance. Other times, we can start sooner, sometimes later. Please schedule your Clarity Call to see if we’d be a good fit to work together.
Do you design brands & websites?
I don’t offer design services, but I can point you in the direction of people I trust for these services. Reach out!
I tried to do everything myself and quickly realized I was in over my head. After listening to you, I learned so much and it became clear there was a lot I didn’t know. After that I knew I wanted to hire you. Your process was so helpful to me even beyond a Brand Book but also in furthering my business model.