What is Viral Marketing?
What is viral marketing? How can you make your brand go viral?
What are the benefits? The risks? How does going viral impact your brand and ultimately your bottom line?
Known as the Viral Marketing Queen, Katya Varbanova is a viral content creator and social media marketing strategist who helps entrepreneurs grow & monetize massive audiences online.
As the founder of Viral Marketing Stars® she teaches clients how to make $20k+ per month selling digital information products. Katya has helped more than 10,000 paying customers, enabling many to go viral, secure TEDx Talks, attract book deals, and gain mainstream recognition for their work.
She has spoken on stages across the world, reached more than 100K followers through her social media channels, and appeared in traditional media, including CNN International, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and The Smartest Guys in Marketing. Katya has worked for over 10 years in marketing, sales and brand management, handling accounts for Santander, Hewlett Packard, Dell and Superdry.
We talk about:
- [2:20] How Katya got into business and entrepreneurship
- [4:30] What gives Katya the confidence to build her brand and business
- [10:20] Katya’s opinion of ‘virality’ and content that actually works
- [17:50] How Katya makes content creation effortless for you
- [22:10] Tips to creating reels and TikToks consistently
- [26:35] How to measure and evaluate your bottom line
- [30:35] What Katya wishes everyone knew about entrepreneurship
Resources mentioned in episode:
Connect with Katya here:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/theofficialkatya
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/_officialkatyaFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/facebook.com/theofficialkatya
Connect with Kaye here: