The Psychology of Color and its Impact on Your Brand with Heather Riggs
In this episode, Heather Riggs joins me to talk about the psychology of style and color on your brand.
How do you create a color palette that’s aligned with your core values? Is there a way to create an aligned brand based on your style and the colors you choose?
Heather Riggs is the founder of HER Style, LLC. As a 15-year Certified Image Consultant and Color Specialist, Heather helps ambitious women all over the world show up and sell confidently on camera using color psychology and aligned personal style.
We talk about:
- [3:00] What a personal style consultant actually does
- [4:40] The first steps to figuring out your personal style
- [7:40] What are style values
- [11:10] The important role color plays in style
- [13:30] How to know what your signature color should be
- [17:55] The tension between color psychology and what works in real life
- [27:35] One idea Heather wants every entrepreneur to know
- [28:55] Heather’s favorite strategy for learning new things in business
Resources mentioned in episode:
- Personal Style Quiz: https://herstylellc.com/quiz
- Skin Tone Temperature Blog Posts: https://herstylellc.com/category/color/
Connect with Heather here:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/heatherriggsstyle
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/herstylellc
Connect with Kaye here: