Building Resilient Brands
In this episode of The Brand Gravity Show, we are joined by Nathalie Nahai, an expert in human behavior, web design, and the arts. Nathalie takes us on a journey through her latest book, “Business Unusual: Values, Uncertainty and the Psychology of Brand Resilience,” a groundbreaking work that has earned accolades as one of the most influential business books of our era.
Nathalie’s extensive experience as a speaker, consultant, and facilitator for Fortune 500 companies shines through as she shares valuable insights on ethically applying behavioral science principles to enhance business practices. Her ability to ignite conversations and provide tools and strategies for harnessing human potential has made a significant impact on organizations worldwide.
Tune in to this episode of The Brand Gravity Show for a thought-provoking exploration of brand resilience, values, and the psychology behind building successful businesses. Whether you’re a business owner, visionary, or simply interested in understanding the dynamics of the evolving business landscape, this conversation is sure to inspire and inform.
We talk about:
- [0:00] Intro
- [3:00] Inspiration for the new book: Business Unusual: Values, Uncertainty and the Psychology of Brand Resilience
- [4:18] Navigating the intersection of AI, resilience, and adaptation
- [7:27] Embracing transformations
- [12:33] Exploring values, frameworks, and barometers for alignment
- [17:22] The future of business
- [21:41] The impact of thoughtful marketing
- [25:27] Finding balance and restoring creativity
- [28:32] Aligning values with business
- [29:13] The power of belonging, competence, and autonomy
Connect with Nathalie Nahai here:
- Hive Podcast: https://www.nathalienahai.com/the-hive-podcast/
- The Digital Age: Understanding & Reclaiming Systems Of Power: https://www.digitalage-course.com/
Connect with Kaye here:
- Brand Personality Quiz: https://www.kayeputnam.com/brandality-quiz/
📌📌 Pin Now – Watch Later